Location : Gustavia - Saint-Barthélemy - Map
Gustavia Hill is above all a charming house which has succeeded in reconciling the proportions of the small traditional Saint Barth houses with a very contemporary look and feel.
Situated on the part of Gustavia called “La Pointe” on the ocean side, the house has an extensive view of the Caribbean Sea and all the surrounding islands : Saint Martin, Saba, Statia, and further away Saint Kitts and Nevis.
Its situation offers the double advantage of perfect quietness and proximity to the harbour and its activities:
not to mention the permanent spectacle of many of the most beautiful sail boats and yachts in the world.
Decorated in warm colours and wood, with antique furniture and objects brought back from travels, the rooms give a feeling of peace and serenity.
But the soul of the house is also its adorable cat “Ti'gris”, who arrived on the premises the first day that work started on the building. He is gentle, affectionate and independent. He usually sleeps all day, hunts at night, and appreciates being petted from time to time.
One bedroom suitable for two (350m2) :
- No pets because of the cat “Ti'Gris” living in the house
- House cleaning every day except Sundays and holidays
- Nearest supermarkets in Gustavia and Saint-Jean Airport
- Pharmacy and hospital in Gustavia
Sports and other services :
- Beaches : more than 20 beaches on the island
- The nearest is Shell Beach (5 minutes by foot)
- Water sports, tennis, fitness and yoga classes nearby
- Massage and other treatments at your home on demand